My next attempt!!! Soo excited! Wonderful - alot of work but we loved them. I tried them with Fluff instead of cream cheese at the request of my daughter. Don’t do it. They were hard as rocks.
Or this? =D
Oreo Cheesecake Pops
(Makes 15-20 pops)
You will need:
- 1 package Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- white chocolate wafers, melted
- lollipop sticks
- styrofoam block
- Put 5 Oreo cookies in a food processor, or food chopper, and grind the cookies to a fine crumb. Set aside.
- Take the rest of the cookies and break them into pieces, then put them in your food processor’s bowl.
- Add in the cream cheese.
- Process until well blended.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for one hour.
- Mold the dough into 1-inch balls and put them back in the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- Melt the wafers.
- Dip the lollipop stick in the melted candy then stick the lollipop stick in the cheesecake pop, half way, and dip the cheesecake pop in the melted candy wafers.
- Sprinkle the cheesecake pop with some cookie crumbs.
- Stick the cheesecake pop into the styrofoam block.
- Do this with the rest of the cookie dough and put the pops in the freezer for 2 hours. They will taste like ice cream!
Great Idea - cake wait to make these!
PEEP CAKE POPS.
PEEP. CAKE. POPS.
If you don’t know why this is so exciting… we’re probably not friends.